Loto-Québec, a Token of Trust
Loto-Québec’s online gaming website is a legal, trustworthy and safe gaming environment. Over the last 40 years, Loto-Québec has built its reputation and credibility on its commitment to offer consumers an honest, high quality product.
Your data is protected
On Loto-Québec’s online gaming website, you make your payments in a secure environment. What’s more, the information that is transmitted between the Loto-Québec’s online gaming website and your computer remains protected at all times. You play on line and access your account data through a communications link that ensures the confidentiality of the data and meets the industry’s highest security standards.
Stringent prevention and verification measures
Our online gaming systems are regularly checked by independent agencies so that we may provide a site in which you can have full confidence to place your bets.
We even take measures to protect our systems from hackers.
We use random number generators that are certified by firms that are renowned for their expertise.
Integrity is our priority
The use of an automated tool designed to provide assistance in betting decisions or to exchange the opponents’ hand histories is strictly prohibited on Loto-Québec’s online gaming website. Therefore, the use of software, external devices, programs or applications that provide a player with an unfair advantage is strictly prohibited:
Players must make betting decisions on their own, without assistance of any type. The use of any type of software which suggests the gaming option to select is not permitted – for example, calculators that automatically analyze live gaming situation and calculate the odds for each hand and the chances of winning.
Not only does some software recommend actions to be taken, but other software simply plays in place of the player. For example, a software program could command that all weak hands be automatically folded. The use of these programs is prohibited.
The use of software programs that compile play history information about opponents with whom a player has not played at all or only played a little is prohibited, since they are deemed to provide an unfair edge.
Renowned Poker Application
The online poker game platform is provided by a seasoned provider who was selected for its worldwide experience and excellent reputation. In addition to guaranteeing a safe environment, our partner offers a gaming experience that is exclusive to Loto-Québec.
Protection against identity theft
Your account is protected by a series of strict measures. For example, you cannot save your password in the browser. In addition, an identity validation process is applied to any communication that takes place on Loto-Québec’s online gaming website.
You Have a Role to Play
You can help Loto-Québec protect your online player account.
- To avoid being a victim of phishing, add www.lotoquebec.com to your favorites. Always use this link to access the site and ensure that the browser bar is green and displays a closed lock icon.
- Protect your computer using antivirus software and a firewall.
- Regulary update of your operating system, applications, browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Never reveal your password or the answers to your security questions to anyone. This information will never be requested by the Customer Service Department. Use the answer to your security question only with the "Forgotten Password" function.
- Do not reveal your user name to anyone – except to Customer Service – who could ask you to provide it so as to validate your identity. Your game opponents can only see your poker player alias or nickname.
- Do not use your account on public computers or on computers that do not belong to you.
- Enter your password when you log on to Loto-Québec’s online gaming website or to the poker application, where indicated below:
- Logout of Loto-Québec’s online gaming website as soon as you are finished playing to prevent any unauthorized use of your account.
Except during the registration process, Loto-Québec does not send emails with hyperlinks that lead directly to your account or request information about your account. Should you have doubts about the authenticity of a message, please transfer the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Customer Service Department.